Interactive Park Map


View Berkeley Parks in a larger map

Friday, September 3, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Let it be known that we accomplished our summertime goal and have now been to all 55 parks in Berkeley! I was going to take it slowly at the end, but my kids wanted to finish before school started. We visited the final three on the night before their first day of school, and it was already dark before we left the last one, Harrison Park. It gave the whole endeavor a marathon-like feel.

I plan to keep writing reviews and posting pictures of the parks. I'm also hoping to create a Google Map with all the parks and perhaps a system of tags to make sorting through the list a little easier. Feel free to leave comments, especially if you've been to a park and have some fun details to share.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I love this blog and the fact that you made it through all 55!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete